We celebrate the Divine Service with the Lord’s Supper every Sunday. Our liturgical service is centered on God’s Word from beginning to end.
- We receive His Word of forgiveness as we begin with the confession of sins and the absolution.
- We receive His Word through the Psalm and Scripture readings.
- We respond with praise and prayer.
- We receive from the Word of God preached in the sermon.
- We respond as we worship the Lord with our offerings, confess our faith in the Ecumenical Creeds, and lift up our prayers to Him.
- During the general prayer the congregation is encouraged to voice any prayer request and the pastor will offer prayers for them.
- The service concludes with the Lord’s Supper where we receive the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ under the bread and wine.
We invite you to join in worship with us.
• Service with The Lord's Supper, 10:30 AM
Children's Sermon included.
• Children’s Church: The children have special time in a Sunday School Room after the Children’s Sermon and return to the sanctuary at the beginning of Holy Communion so they may go to the altar with their family for the Blessing.
• The Nursery is available.
• Sunday School, 9:30 AM - No Meetings Until Further Notice
• Click here for Pastor Abraham's sermons