We celebrate the Divine Service with the Lord’s Supper every Sunday. Our liturgical service is centered on God’s Word from beginning to end.
- We receive His Word of forgiveness as we begin with the confession of sins and the absolution.
- We receive His Word through the Psalm and Scripture readings.
- We respond with praise and prayer.
- We receive from the Word of God preached in the sermon.
- We respond as we worship the Lord with our offerings, confess our faith in the Ecumenical Creeds, and lift up our prayers to Him.
- During the general prayer the congregation is encouraged to voice any prayer request and the pastor will offer prayers for them.
- The service concludes with the Lord’s Supper where we receive the true body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ under the bread and wine.
We invite you to join in worship with us.
• Service with The Lord's Supper, 10:30 AM
Children's Sermon included.
The Nursery is closed at this time
• Sunday School, 9:30 AM - No Meetings Until Further Notice
Click here for Pastor Abraham's sermons